With our core values in mind, we have outlined 12 behaviors that make our team exemplary.
Here are the 12 behaviors that all RAM Employees uphold
- Always create a tone of friendliness & warmth – Every conversation, phone call, e-mail, letter, and voicemail sets a tone and creates a feeling. Pay attention to every interaction and be sure you are setting a tone of friendliness, warmth, and helpfulness.
- Honor commitments – Do what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it. This includes being on time for all phone calls, appointments, meetings, deadlines and promises. Allow extra time for surprises and delays, and always communicate if the commitment changes!
- Be on time – Customer & team members expect us to respond to their questions and concerns quickly, whether it’s in person or on the phone, or by email. Being on time is one of the easiest and best ways to stand out from the crowd.
- Practice the “Human Touch” – Show people you care about them as individuals, rather than as just as a customer or team member. Remember to acknowledge and recognize individuals – and the most powerful two words in business are “thank you”!
- Practice problem solving – Apply your creativity, spirit, and enthusiasm to developing solutions instead of dwelling on problems.
- Get clear on communication – Create clarity to avoid misunderstandings by discussing expectations up front.
- Speak honestly – Say what you mean and be willing to ask questions, share ideas, or raise issues that may cause conflict when it’s necessary for team success.
- Complete the last 5% – This means completing all paperwork, retrieving all cones, removal of all forms and pins, completing the scope, and ensuring the work site is safe and clean.
- Get the facts – Gather the facts before jumping to conclusions or making judgements.
- Be organized – Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Practice proactive prevention – Solve problems before they happen by anticipating future needs and addressing them in advance.
- Pay attention to detail – Read all work orders ahead of time. Double check your work and dot your I’s and cross your T’s!