This position is primarily responsible for completing all pavement processes as directed by the Superintendent by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Installs and repairs asphalt and concrete.
- Seals coat and crack seal.
- Performs other miscellaneous pavement processes.
- Cleans and maintains job site.
- Paints basic road markings.
- Prepares truck for next day.
- Cleans warehouse and yard daily.
- Works safely in all conditions.
- Crosses train in all categories of asphalt, concrete, stripping/pavement, and seal coat, crack filling.
- Performs other duties as assigned.