As a team, we have built the #1 commercial pavement company in the Carolinas.
At RAM Pavement, we appreciate the work our employees do and show it by providing a great pay and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays and profit sharing.
As a team, we have built the #1 commercial pavement company in the Carolinas. At RAM Pavement, we appreciate the work our employees do and show it by providing a great pay and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation and holidays and profit sharing. When the company does well, everyone does well.
Our company is driven by integrity, communication and respect. We care about our employees and value the unique abilities that everyone has to offer. We foster that by providing training and the opportunity for career advancement.
RAM Pavement is a great place to work and together, we do great work. We would love to have you join our team!
No positions posted? No worries. We are always accepting applications from the right candidates!
This position is primarily responsible for loading and driving materials to all locations as scheduled and needed by performing the following duties.Learn More Apply Now
This position is primarily responsible for completing all pavement processes as directed by the Superintendent by performing the following duties.Learn More Apply Now
Dump Truck Driver
- We are running NEW Single Axle, Triaxle and Quad Axle Dump Trucks – All Automatic!
- We are wanting drivers with experience driving dump trucks in active construction sites or whom have worked with Paving companies in the past.
- WE will be paying much more if experienced with driving dump trucks to paving machines.
Asphalt Crew Laborer/Operator
- We are seeking someone for our asphalt paving team.
- We prefer someone whom has paving experience has a complete understanding of how and when to loot, roll, and pave projects.
- People with experience are compensated MUCH MORE at hiring!
Asphalt Milling Machine Operator
- Our equipment is NEW – CAT PM622 and Wirtgen 120
- We prefer someone whom has had SEVERAL years paving experience; and has a complete understanding of how to run a mill and mill team.
- WE have an array of Sakai, Weiler, and CAT Rollers.
- We have only new equipment – New Dump Trucks, Weiler Paving Machines, CAT and Wirtgen mills and everything in between.
- 5 Years of Experience with concrete finishing
- Ability to demo, pour & finish – Curb, HC Ramps, Gutter and All Flatwork.
- Ability to professionally run a skid steer or mini-ex.
- Valid Driver’s License and able to pass background check.
Pavement Markings/Striping Technician
- All who apply need to consistently show strong attention to detail, and a strong hard working ethic on a daily basis.
- Must Be Able to read a tape measure.
- Show up to work in ON TIME!
- Ability to have fun and passionate about striping!
- Able to work night shift upon request.
- Valid Drivers License and able to pass background check.
No positions? No worries! We are always accepting applications from the right candidates!Apply Now